Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great Hockey!

1235»

Comments

• golfandgrillgolfandgrill Posts: 193
    @bowhunr we came down in February. For the outdoor game with a contingent of aabout 10 from forks and 10 from Colorado. One of the most fun hockey roadtrips I've been on. May have to make it an annual trip, Omaha is a blast.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    I'm still in, I swear!!!
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    It's OVERRRRRRR
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,619
    YES! Finally!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,296
    What a ****, double redirect. Great game!
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    @bowhunr we came down in February. For the outdoor game with a contingent of aabout 10 from forks and 10 from Colorado. One of the most fun hockey roadtrips I've been on. May have to make it an annual trip, Omaha is a blast.
    I was there for both the Friday (indoor) and Saturday (outdoor) ass whippings.  Seriously, if you come down again let me know.  We had a blast with you ND guys!  We should have a pretty good team this year, but you guys are always good.  If I'm not mistaken you guys come down for a series in November this year.

With any luck, next year our new arena will be done so we can get out of the financial burden of the Century Link Center. 

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·