Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First cook on XL

six_eggsix_egg Posts: 602
I am not worried about the gasket. 5 spachcock , 5 pounds tators and mushroom

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·

Comments

• sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    Nice,impressive  amount of food going there.Can't wait to get my XL going also, but more snow today so more delay putting it together.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

·
  • jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 444
    how did it go?
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 340
    Enjoy the ride. The egg is a amazing cooking unit. My 1st cook was about 3 weeks ago and loving it.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 602
    Fed 10 to 15 people. They all had seconds. Sorry no pics.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,112
    Nice first run. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • TwoCooksTwoCooks Posts: 35

There's a gr8ful of food and I can understand you were too busy feeding the masses to take the pics.  I see your wish list is growing but after a wonderful cook for Mother's Day .. ... maybe Father's Day will bring you some surprises!

@Jebpot , our starting time was about the same as yours and today will be 1st attempt at baby backs on the Egg.  Hubby has always done them well on the gasser so expecting a treat today and thanks to the Forum for pointing out CarWash Mike's technique.  @sticks88, and I thought a May 1st snow was bad- - it deterred our starting as well!

·
  • sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    We have even more snow today, had to get snow off the awning before the weight of it does some damage.We won't be getting the table done this weekend.sigh.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

·