Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Time Caller

I've been creepin' around this forum since I bought my BGE last September. I've got a ton of great information off of here and thought that it was about time I start trying to post since I visit nearly every day (even though I don't cook every day). So far I've tried about everything on the Egg, and mastered none. Maybe a little bit of participation in this forum will help! Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I've stolen so far and I look forward to steal, and maybe share, a lot more!
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

RTR
·

Comments

• ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    Welcome! Great forum, tons of creative ideas that have led to some fantastic cooks at my house. Geaux Tigers!
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Welcome and Roll Tide

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 203
    Welcome. Love the screen name.
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
    ·
  • StreetgliderStreetglider Posts: 104
    Welcome and RTR!

LBGE, Grill Extender, 5 burner Char-Broil gasser that hold my eggessories
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Welcome Aboard, we are all here to learn....
    ·
  • Like the name and the pic. Welcome!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Welcome... Lose the A.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    The pool is open.  Jump right in and post pictures !  If you've seen Mickey's pictures, you know you shouldn't be ashamed of any picture you post.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,355
    Welcome.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,697
    Welcome!! Surely you have of pics to post of your cooks since Sept

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Welcome
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Welcome, love the name and RTR!!
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·
  • Wow. Alabama fans coming out of the woodwork. I'm guessing the majority of the Tide fans live in Alabama? I'm from Troy, Alabama. 

RTR
    ·
  • Welcome!! Surely you have of pics to post of your cooks since Sept
    Sorry. No pics. None were really pic-worthy IMO. I will be posting from now on however. 

RTR
    ·
  • chris123stockchris123stock Posts: 664
    welcome, hope to see good cook.
    :)>-
    ·
  • I've been creepin' around this forum since I bought my BGE last September. I've got a ton of great information off of here and thought that it was about time I start trying to post since I visit nearly every day (even though I don't cook every day). So far I've tried about everything on the Egg, and mastered none. Maybe a little bit of participation in this forum will help! Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I've stolen so far and I look forward to steal, and maybe share, a lot more!

12:30 am tx time. Been at a country bar all night with customers from LA. just crawled in to bed and almost pissed the bed when I read Stevens post. I hope this is the last time I ever utter the words, but "thank you Steven"

Good night. Centex out.

·