Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sink?

Has anyone attached a sink to their egg table? I've been thinking of attaching a small sink to the side of the table to wash small things that I use while cooking. The sink will not be "plummed" in to the table. I had planned on hooking this up to a garden hose under the sink so I can connect and disconnect the hose at will. A flexible drainage hose will also be attached. Just seeing if anyone has done this. Would like to see some pictures!

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,608

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,888
    edited May 2013
    My goal is to one day have a table with a sink
    Boom
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,888
    edited May 2013
    Accidental double post
    Boom
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    edited May 2013

I was going to. This thing had a bar sink and backsplash in one corner when I got it. I thought I would put in a big one. Then I thought I'm five steps from the kitchen sink, why bother? So I'm putting the granite over the hole.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,195
    I'm still trying to get a sink in the house!
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,934
    I have thought about doing that a thousand times but have not done it. Outside Q'ing sink that is. I already have one inside.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    henapple said:
    I'm still trying to get a sink in the house!

Still on the outdoor plummin eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    I installed one (hot/cold) on deck, with the drain "indirect" connected to an existing dry well.  Best thing I ever done...very handy, as apposed to back and forth thru house.  I do not use it for detergent washing, however. 
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)