Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Sink?

Has anyone attached a sink to their egg table? I've been thinking of attaching a small sink to the side of the table to wash small things that I use while cooking. The sink will not be "plummed" in to the table. I had planned on hooking this up to a garden hose under the sink so I can connect and disconnect the hose at will. A flexible drainage hose will also be attached. Just seeing if anyone has done this. Would like to see some pictures!
·

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,290

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2013
    My goal is to one day have a table with a sink
    Boom
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2013
    Accidental double post
    Boom
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,920
    edited May 2013

I was going to. This thing had a bar sink and backsplash in one corner when I got it. I thought I would put in a big one. Then I thought I'm five steps from the kitchen sink, why bother? So I'm putting the granite over the hole.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,852
    I'm still trying to get a sink in the house!
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I have thought about doing that a thousand times but have not done it. Outside Q'ing sink that is. I already have one inside.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,920
    henapple said:
    I'm still trying to get a sink in the house!

Still on the outdoor plummin eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    I installed one (hot/cold) on deck, with the drain "indirect" connected to an existing dry well.  Best thing I ever done...very handy, as apposed to back and forth thru house.  I do not use it for detergent washing, however. 
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)
    ·