Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Maker's Marketing?

Following up on the thread back in February and the hullabaloo that followed with the reversal of their silly idea to water down the product.  Was it all marketing?

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,970
    Maybe. Remember when coke came out with new coke... They really benefited from the failure.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,290
    There's no such thing as bad publicity, just publicity - hence the success of the Kardashians... or Lindsay Lohan..
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,990
    i guess the marketing didnt work on me, i didnt buy a bottle
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,570
    That is interesting.  It's hard to say whether they did this on purpose or if it was just a happy accident.  

I went out and bought a big bottle when they made the announcement because I thought it might be my last chance to have "real makers".  Guess it worked on me! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bucky925bucky925 Posts: 128
    M&M isn't my favorite bourbon by far...for the $ I'll take Woodford  reserve anytime.