Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin

Still one of my best dishes. Pork Tenderloins with Trader Joe's Island Soyaki Marinade. Grilled to perfection.
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• SWATSgtSWATSgt Posts: 21
    what part of NC are you cooking in? I'm in Iredell County 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Always a great meal and easy to cook !!  Nice job.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,516
    Looks great, tell me more about this marinade of yours.  I don't shop Trader Joe's but I'm always up for a new flavor.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Very nice.  I love pork tenderloin on the Egg.  Think about doing a stuffed one next time.  Lots of recipes here - I did a apple and raisin soaked in rum stuffed tenderloin a bit ago that was great.
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    I saw a recipe the other day for pork tenderloin that called for putting it in a crock pot for five hours . . . if only they knew what we know here!
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,040
    That looks really great.  Nice work
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Thanks everybody. The leftovers are better on a biscuit this morning than fresh last night. One of the finer things in life is pork tenderloin
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    edited May 2013
    Wow, on a biscuit.. For breakfast! That's some great leftovers! I haven't tried marinating a tenderloin, but it's going on the list, thanks. =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,145
    Man...that looks great!  The sauce sounds interesting...I will definitely look for this next time I am at TJ's.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    We have friends in Georgia and his wife makes a pork tenderloin recipe in the crockpot that i have been begging her for!!!  She has promised to give it to me next trip!! 
    ·
  • milesbrown4milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    Great job I have a trader joe's nearby I will give it a try.  Could probably use it for a dipping sauce as well.  
    ·