Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Comments

• QDudeQDude Posts: 573
    They also have a $5 off online coupon for any order over $30.

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109

Not a huge fan of cowboy but dang that's a good price!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,112
    You'll be sorry.  Cowboy is trash.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • JustacookinJustacookin Posts: 221
    Don't know where you are located but Bloomington MN Best In The West 20 lb bag 8.72. Bought a bag to try today, have not heard real good things about that one either. I am going to wait till dark I hear I will have fireworks.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 303
    I normally Burn Royal Oak from Rest. Depot, but thought this was a great price for people who do not have access to Depot
    ·
    Where is Rest. Depot located. Sorry if you got the wrong impression I have not tried cowboy was just saying what I got lump for at Sam's.
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 303
    Restaurant Depot is a national wholesale chain that many board members have access to. Some stores require a sales tax # some just an employer ID # or you van get a day pass as a KCBS member. The one I go to is in Jax. http://www.restaurantdepot.com/locations
    ·
    Thanks.
    ·