Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket Drippings

I have smoked brisket a bunch of times but I have never used the drippings. I was thinking about skimming the fat and then adding what's left to my homemade BBQ sauce.  Does anyone have any suggestions for these tasty bits?

Comments

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I've done it, pour off the drippings and put them in the freezer for an hour or so, the fat will solidify and you can easily remove it, your left with the tasty juices
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA