Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Minnesota In May????

Yes, there is a KCBS event  by this name in a few weeks, but.........SERIOUSLY??????????image
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,915
    Hey, if they can have the SB in NYC in February, why not???
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,868
    F that noise!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,289
    That appears to be an egg left to fend for itself in what can only be termed as life threatening weather, better get it in the garage before Egg Social Services arrive.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248
    Supposed to get between 3 & 6 inches. Oh, and I'm cooking in a rib competition on Saturday. Temps forecasted in the 40's. Should be fun, I'll bring plenty of "anti-freeze".
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN