Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

OT-ish Johnny Cakes (with pulled pork)

Hello All, 
I'm one of those folks around here that always cooks WAY too much pulled pork, so I'm always looking for good ways to use the leftovers. Thought I'd share one of them that I stumbled across this weekend that turned out really good. 

Made some Johnny Cakes with parmesan and fresh basil on the CI (inside). They were incredibly easy and very tasty on their own. They could easily be made on the egg. 

I tried a couple of different toppings for them, the pulled pork with spicy BBQ sauce was very good, but the Johnny Cake pizzas were GREAT! Highly recommended. 

Plan to try a different Johnny Cake version in the future with maple syrup to see if that takes the pulled pork ones over the top.

Cheers all -
Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI