Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy Gourmet Seasonings Question

Has anyone tried the new Dizzy Gourmet/BGE Seasonings? I saw some the other day and appearance-wise they look just like the standard Dizzy Pig seasonings, but with different names. For example, the Dizzy Gourmet "Cosmic Cow" looked all to similar to their "Cow Lick" version. I know Dizzy Pig partnered with BGE to come out with these flavors, but it appears they simply used their same recipes and just renamed them for their Dizzy Gourmet line up.

Has anyone out there tried both?

Comments

• My dealer carries Dizzy Pig products so I haven't seen the Dizzy/BGE stuff.  That's kinda odd.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• ashivers40ashivers40 Posts: 14

My dealer carries Dizzy Pig products so I haven't seen the Dizzy/BGE stuff.  That's kinda odd.

Yeah, check out this photo.
    image.jpg 74K
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    The recipes are all unique and have not been simply renamed.

Happy cookin!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,530
    Nice @Nature_Boy!

Horse's mouth for the win!
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    You callin' me a horse?
    ;)
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    @Nature_Boy! at least he said mouth. Could have been worse.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket!