Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Add me to the chicken bombers!

After seeing all the posts last week about chicken bombs, I knew I had to try some.. All I could think about was that commercial where the guy is hanging all over the passenger next to him on the plane going "cluster bomb, cluster bomb, CLUS-TERRR BOOOOMMMB".

Headed to Winn Dixie for the supplies.. I struggled to find boneless, skinless chicken thighs at first, but then found a tiny selection of them.. I was worried about what BBQ sauce to use with them b/c Sticky Fingers wasn't showing Winn Dixie as carrying their sauce.. But what do ya know, I found some of it too!

Well, let's get to the rest of the pics.. Cooked them at 400 raised direct with some bacon-wrapped asparagus as a side.  The jalapenos could have been a little more cooked as they were still a little crunchy, but I didn't mind.  I even made some without jalapenos in them for the wifey..

LBGE
MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com

Comments