Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's been a while

While I have my house on the market for sale with agents constantly bringing people over to see my house and me looking at new houses I haven't had any time to egg. Finally fired ol Betsy up and threw some red meat on! Man was it tasty!
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
image.jpg 275.1K
image.jpg 237.6K
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,468
    That's the way to break up the moving out means you gotta move in somewhere blues. Great looking cook. 

Which one is yours? As if we didn't know.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Maybe an Open House with appetizers cooked on the Egg will help sell the house.