Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Need your help for pet contest!

First off if this is not allowed or deemed not appropriate please delete! My wife entered her dogs in the local Next Top Pet contest, this is to support the American Cancer Society, she told me if I would help her get the votes to make the calendar I could get some new eggeccesories! So I am here hat in hand to plead for your help! Please click on the link and "like" the photo! Thanks for the help! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151566024462375&set=a.10151566021637375.1073741866.50642002374&type=1&theater
McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
image.jpg 333.1K
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,518
    This should be in "Off Topic." Also, that is the funniest picture I have ever seen. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,044
    No problem man. Glad to help.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I'm speechless!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    It's all about "Accessories" and thats important!! :D
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 533
    edited April 2013
    That's a funny pic
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,464
    Nothing like a touch of class and crass glitz. Perfect, good luck, SWMBO handles the FB links - she advises she will help out. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Done.  But, only because they're cute.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • okienineokienine Posts: 43
    Thanks everyone for the help! Right now she is tied for 4th, just has to stay in the top 6!  Trying to figure out how to move to the correct category...
    McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
    ·