Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Bombs (pictures)

2»

Comments

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    edited April 2013
    my turn to  :((  :((   

But I look forward to meeting you too. 

:((
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    NecessaryIndulg said: @tazcrash:  I'm not cooking Saturday -- I'm going to eat, drink, meet, and take pictures! Look forward to meeting you! :)

Psst. @tazcrash. She just
    thinks she's not cooking.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    @tazcrash:  I'm not cooking Saturday -- I'm going to eat, drink, meet, and take pictures! Look forward to meeting you! :)

Psst. @tazcrash. She just thinks she's not cooking.
    <:-P \:D/ :D
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,644
    I need to make these.  I'll have to use red peppers for my youngest daughter who can't handle spicy.  I think these would make a fun party food for a casual dinner party, like I'm planning Saturday night.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 361

Those look great. Bookmarked!

I harvested dozens of jalapenos before the freeze hit. I know what I'm going to do with them now.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,270
    500 said:
    I need to make these.  I'll have to use red peppers for my youngest daughter who can't handle spicy.  I think these would make a fun party food for a casual dinner party, like I'm planning Saturday night.
    If you seed and de-vine the jalapenos, they shouldn't be hot at all. 
    Large & Mini, Cumming, GA  
    image - 2009 Alumni
    ·
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,270
    bodski said:

Those look great. Bookmarked!

I harvested dozens of jalapenos before the freeze hit. I know what I'm going to do with them now.

I used this thread as a guide to make them for the first time. You will not be disappointed! 
    Large & Mini, Cumming, GA  
    image - 2009 Alumni
    ·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 361
    just realized this was an old thread resurrected. Anyway, still gonna make them.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 2,542
    They look great, but the wife may not like the peppers even if I deseed and devain. It gives me some idea's to try though.
    XL, WSM, Little Kahuna
    Kansas City, Mo.
    ·
  • Dang those look amazing!
    NW Iowa
    ·
  • Wow looks awesome!

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·