Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First meatloaf

bhuggbhugg Posts: 177
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
I was inspired by @Griffin to smoke my first meatloaf. After a quick run to Tom Thumb, I was ready to go. 1lb 80/20 mixed with 1lb 93/7 Sautéed onion and celery Italian seasoned croutons Wheat bread 2 eggs Extra sharp cheddar Worcestershire sauce Tabasco chipotle Salt and pepper Slap Yo Mama (my favorite seasoning) Garland Jacks BBQ sauce/ketchup on top 400* with plate setter legs down. Jack Daniels oak barrel wood chips. I put so much thought into the meatloaf, I didn't even think about sides, so I just warmed-up a can of corn. Not to brag or boast, but it was by far the best meatloaf I have ever eaten. Here are a few pics.
image.jpg
1440 x 1440 - 682K
image.jpg
1440 x 1440 - 859K
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 2M
Large BGE
Dallas, TX

Comments