Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

nes xl

Just want to say thank you to everybody on here especially twocooks for asking what I did not want to ask. that helped me get xl together today, Know my first cook is chili lime wings egg is holding a perfect 360. I went and got the maverick double probe and the egg instant probe did not want to start anything JK. This is one of the best forums ever

XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    post lots of pics....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • JustacookinJustacookin Posts: 247
    360 was hotter than i wanted but I was impressed with how well it held the same temp, I did not change anything and the temp went over 400 if you can tell me what I should heve it would be appriaciated.
    ·
  • Welcome!  Make yourself at home.  I'm buying an XL this week so it looks like we'll be learning this machine together!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    I'm buying an XL also , just a lil taken aback by the prices of the other items such as $129 for the plate setter,$109 for ss grill etc.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

·
  • JustacookinJustacookin Posts: 247
    I agree I think we will be taking very good care of or purchases so we do not need to replace them. Does not look like the stuff really goes on sale either.
    ·