Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My New Table

Okay, so it's still in the very early stages. I'm getting my LBGE in a couple of weeks so I went to the lumber yard today and bought some African Mahogany to use for making my table. They're doing the 2-sided planing for me... the rest will be up to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    The Table will make you a happy guy, one day I will do the outdoor kitchen.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• I had some cherry laying around when I built mine.
    Chesapeake, VA
  • A little bit of Texas in the Great White North!  Super job and you're right, you're wife rocked the flag and you're lucky to have her!
    Flint, Michigan
  • radamo
    radamo Posts: 373
    Looks great!!!
    Long Island, NY
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Sweet!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Nice job- nice work by your wife as well. Great setup
    Greensboro, NC
  • GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    That wood is real nice.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    GK59 said:
    That wood is real nice.
    Thanks. It's African Mahogany. 

I was very pleased with the transformation from the picture on my original post (when I purchased the wood at the lumber yard) to the end result.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    A little bit of Texas in the Great White North!  Super job and you're right, you're wife rocked the flag and you're lucky to have her!
    Thanks @Fred19Flintstone. I'm still waiting for my flag permit from Ottawa but thought I'd go ahead and start using it.