It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
First of all, yes I know this is pretty much the same as 2 weekends ago post. (sorry to those who do not like the double posts) I love the BGE and cant help posting most cooks. Tried some stuffed jalapenos as well tonight. Everything turned out great.
- Thick a** T-Bone, sea salt and a bit of spice, cooked to medium at ~600F
- Mushrooms cooked in garlic butter
- Asperagus bathed in oil and sprinkled in sea salt
- Jalapenos stuffed with a cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and bacon.
- Crab steamed in the house with a side of garlic butter.
Nothing new, so sorry again, however, I am doing a first attemp at some pizza tomorrow night after picking up a stone today. So for all you experts out ther, heads up on a few questions that may be coming your way tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope your weather is better then we have hear! (Snow and rain......still...)