Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Version of pimento cheese burger

I had some leftover pimento cheese and slider buns from the Masters on Sunday. So I decided to give some pimento cheese sliders a go.

I chopped a jalapeno and a chipotle pepper in adobo, then mixed with the pimento cheese. Then stuffed ground chuck patties with the cheese mixture and splashed a little Allegro Hot & Spicy marinade on it. Absolutely amazing.

So I did not take pictures because that may or may not be taboo now? Either way, it wouldn't have been much for looks since the cheese kinda melts into the meat; flavor however...
Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs