Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Today's Score

Went to good old Walmart for some meds for my daughter. While there I asked her if there was anything else she wanted and she said bananas. Off we went to get them. On the way I decided to go through the meat department to see what was on sale. Low and behold their packer brisket's were marked down from 2.58 to 1.81 a pound. Lets just say they HAD four. I kept two and shared the wealth with a friend. The only problem for him is he is going to smoke them in his master built and wish it was an egg.
·