Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Birthday is this weekend and Riblets are on the menu

Any good recipes?

Comments

• Happy Birthday @Jethro_Bodine! Mine is today.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Happy Birthday, Sorry nothing for riblets. 

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Happy Birthday @Jethro_Bodine! Mine is today.

Mine too.  1975 here.  I'm doing some thick ribeye's tonight and having some Maker's.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,308
    Dust with your favorite spice, grill directly, apply sauce at the end. They cook fast, not like ribs.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings