Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ready for Summer

This should last a while!
Mark Annville, PA
·

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    DAMN!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Ha I think your ready for more then summer. That is quite the stash
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,271
    Nice!!!!! Love your style. If I had the room I would load up. Never tried Humphrey. Good I am assuming or hoping for your sake
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    @Chubbs, this is my 3rd bulk buy of Humphrey. It is good stuff. I bought 3 pallets of 30 bags. I kept 30 of them for myself. The rest were distributed among other eggheads. I do 2 buys/year. One in spring and one in fall. It's a lot to store, but so convenient to just grab a bag when needed instead of running to the store. Also, the price was cheaper than anything available around here.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    @canegger, there are 38 bags there. It will last through most of fall.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·