Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Table/Storage Solution (?)

Hello All, 
I've been purchasing quite a few accessories lately and need a good place to store them. I know many of you have built amazing custom tables for your Eggs but unfortunately I lack the space, tools, and expertise to emulate that. Can anyone recommend a good solution for outdoor storage of an XL Egg and accessories? I'm concerned that many of the storage cabinets and boxes I see online aren't big enough for the XL accessories (like, Woo, AR, wok, DO, Pizza stone, Pizza Steel, skewers, etc....). 

Anyone in San Diego want to build a table/box with a noobie? I'm willing to provide hands, materials and beer...

Cheers all -
B_B

Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI

Comments