Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Coast EGGfest - Butcher Sponsor news!

Options
Here's some awesome news!

I just want to let you all know that if you will be cooking at the North Coast EGGfest on May 17 & 18 that our local butcher, Lang's Butcher Block, is offering a steep 50%-70% off discount on pretty much all of their butcher products for the EGGfest cooks.

They told me that this discout brings their meats right to their cost. We figured this discount out to help promote their business and the EGGfest, but also to help out all the cooks who will have a lot of cost to prepare their dishes for the event.

So if you're considering coming, please purchase any products you can from Lang's Butcher Block. I know their sausages and meats are of outstanding quality because I shop there myself.

Once you sign up as a cook at countrystoveandpatio.com, I'll pass your info over to Lang's so you can get the discount. Then, you'll just have to give them a call to make your order.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

-Matt
440-582-0062