Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dutch Oven

What size do you guys have that own a LBGE, or what size would you purchase. Main use would be chili or stews. Would you get one with legs? 

Thanks
LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    I got the Lodge that the cover doubles as a 10 inch skillet.  Great for deep dish pizza.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    i have a lodge 6qt and Walmart on their web site has a 9qt lodge that i want to get for $59.00 

Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I use a porcelain coated 8 quart found at Sam's Club, just under $40.. Spray the outside with Pam for easy cleanup. Never had a problem.
    ·