Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Master's Brisket

Since I purchased the egg, I have done a brisket for Masters Sunday and had golf buddies over. 13.5# brisket before trimming Rub: season salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper Went on the BGE around 7 pm last night Pulled to separate flat (cooler) from the point (cubed and back on the egg) at 11:30 DigiQ set at 275 (I think it is time for a new gasket) I had a few issues, temp swings I did have a sample prior to stash things away, and it was fantastic.
LBGE South Dakota
image.jpg 940.4K

Comments

• That's the coolest part of the egg. You throw some cheap piece of meat on the smoker, and a few hours later it's a party and you're...The Man.

No more lame potato salad from me anymore at my potlucks.

• "Master's Brisket" sounds like Fido here got onto the counter, helped himself and is critiquing your handiwork. Glad to hear it's about golf.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!