Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bless me father, for I have sinned.

2»

Comments

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    YES - very nice - looks like a perfect saturday or sunday Football & Beer kinda cook - bookmark.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    @DMW ... hmmm, think I remember you talking about working from home, so you can't be a cardiologist.  Couldn't be an insurance salesman either ... pushing products of certain heart failure would be counter productive.  Oh yes, maybe a coffin salesman.  Or flower distributor.

Geez, but those look good.  Chimichanga, lumpia, egg roll, and now these to covet.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• jcaspary said:
    Very nice!! So I need to make pulled pork to make sliders, nachos, pizza, and now egg rolls. Anything else? Pretty soon there won't be enough pulled pork for sandwiches.

taquitos
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,624
    how did i miss this post, those look incredible
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    @DMW ... hmmm, think I remember you talking about working from home, so you can't be a cardiologist.  Couldn't be an insurance salesman either ... pushing products of certain heart failure would be counter productive.  Oh yes, maybe a coffin salesman.  Or flower distributor.

Geez, but those look good.  Chimichanga, lumpia, egg roll, and now these to covet.
    @Jeepster47 - I work from home when I'm not on the road, which I will be in a couple hours, should get home tomorrow sometime between 5:00PM and 11:00PM depending on DC and Baltimore traffic. I'm in Pre-Sales network engineering for a large-ish company you probably have heard of. Chances are good that you have used one of our printers at some point.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    I love deep fried but never do it at home. 

What do you use for the dough? Fila? Store bought?
    New Albany, Ohio 

500 Posts: 3,177
    jcaspary said:
    Very nice!! So I need to make pulled pork to make sliders, nachos, pizza, and now egg rolls. Anything else? Pretty soon there won't be enough pulled pork for sandwiches.
    Pulled Pork Tacos with Pickled Red Onions would be my answer to that.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009