Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Digiq DX2 owners

Lets see some pictures on how you are mounting your Digiq DX2 to the table with the supplied mount. Im looking for ideas :)
XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I just mounted mine to a block of wood since I use it with my small egg and travel with it some of the time. 

I like @nolaegghead 's idea and using a microphone stand. My home-made egg table - pecky cypress I just haven't gotten around to it yet. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • so did you have to cut your mount? How did you end up bending it and keeping it from bending crooked?
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I put it in a vice or between two pieces of wood. Either would work, I did it almost three years ago so I don't remember my exact method.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • I bent mine laying it on the counter. It bent very easy
  • gotcha..