Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spread Heads

Any spread heads on here, They are streaming from Chicago tonight.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,466
    ?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,135
    OK @beteez, I'll bite, How would I know if I was a spread head?
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 388
    Fans of Widespread Panic
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,135
    Well, no then, but I do like Phish (thanks to my son).
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,635
    I flunk contemprary music-but I am streaming Hawaiiian tunes thru the computer.  Every time SWMBO is out and there is a window of opportunity...Guess you had to be there :)>-
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • PhiliciousPhilicious Posts: 316
    Yes indeed. Saw them many times when they played the college circuit and had them to my place for late nights after the bars closed. Friends with JoJo too.
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·