Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Got my tickets to the Ga Mountain Eggfest!

Pre-ordered my large BGE and got 3 tickets to the Georgia Mountain Eggfest earlier this week and the tickets and receipt came in the mail yesterday!  Guess I'm officially a BGE owner....now I just gotta wait until the 18th of May to pick 'er up!

LBGE with a massive wish list
Athens, Ga.
·

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    edited April 2013
    Awesome should be a good time. But did you get tickets to the show of all shows?image
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    dpittard said:
    Pre-ordered my large BGE and got 3 tickets to the Georgia Mountain Eggfest earlier this week and the tickets and receipt came in the mail yesterday!  Guess I'm officially a BGE owner....now I just gotta wait until the 18th of May to pick 'er up!

Congratulations to you, Daniel! Yes, that makes you an official BGE owner! Look forward to seeing you, Kris and Ian....... :)
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 615
    Congratulations on your purchase. You will love it. Eggfest are a blast.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    @dpittard just got our tickets too.  Pre-orderd a mini.  It will be first eggfest and second egg. Looking forward to the fest!
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·