Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

handle for egg.

So I found this lying around the house. Any Ideas on what would look good. I wouldn't want it to look like I just screwed it on, possibly inset into some cool looking wood or something.  Just looking for ideas. Thanks. I do have the new handel on the egg so its bigger than the old handels. The antler is not as long so I cant use thier screws. image

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 540
    Ha I was thinking of doing the same thing this summer to mine
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    canegger said:
    Ha I was thinking of doing the same thing this summer to mine
    word, thought about making something like this with my small

XLBGE 
  • Ok we all like it, I know somewhere someone has one, I just want an idea. I have an idea, just like more than one.
  • Wow I didnt finish, I wanted to say that we all like it how come no one has done one? I really need to read my posts 8-|