Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

handle for egg.

So I found this lying around the house. Any Ideas on what would look good. I wouldn't want it to look like I just screwed it on, possibly inset into some cool looking wood or something.  Just looking for ideas. Thanks. I do have the new handel on the egg so its bigger than the old handels. The antler is not as long so I cant use thier screws. image
·

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 533
    Ha I was thinking of doing the same thing this summer to mine
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,902
    canegger said:
    Ha I was thinking of doing the same thing this summer to mine
    word, thought about making something like this with my small

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Ok we all like it, I know somewhere someone has one, I just want an idea. I have an idea, just like more than one.
    ·
  • Wow I didnt finish, I wanted to say that we all like it how come no one has done one? I really need to read my posts 8-|
    ·