Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sure wish it was two weeks from now...

BotchBotch Posts: 3,880
Caution, whining ahead:

The wind's picking up outside, we've actually got 60 mph wind/blizzard warnings for tonight!  I haven't egged for two weeks, as my back deck has been torn out (new 100% PVC deck, vinyl pergola, gas firepit, bubble waterfall and flagstone should be installed in the next two weeks).  Not egging that long doesn't matter that much, as I've had an abscessed tooth for nine days now, and my dentist and endodontist keep arguing about how to fix the problem, I haven't been able to chew anything tougher than yogurt during that time (and I'm sh*ttin' like a goose in a blueberry patch, sorry for the visual).  Finally, my driveway has a 2-week old (to me) BMW enduro that's beggin' to kick up some gravel but my tooth hurts too much to wear a helmet... [/whining:]

Sure wish it was two weeks from now...  :(
(and thanks for listening...)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  

Comments

• dpittarddpittard Posts: 126
    Life can certainly throw one curveball after another, can't it? Keep pressing forward! There's light at the end of the tunnel.

LBGE with a massive wish list
    Athens, Ga.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,610
    Now that's rough! But in 2 weeks life will be better. That new deck and backyard space sounds killer. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,043
    Backyard space sounds great. What brand of PVC decking are they putting in? I install both Azek and Wolf. Great products. Especially when they have the same warranty as our beloved eggs.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Sorry about your tooth. Today Dr. Painless, my dentist, ripped apart one of my teeth so I can have a crown put in. The drugs have been good. Keep on top of those doctors for your tooth because it can get dangerous. In the 1970's, my grandpa died of blood poisoning from an absessed tooth.

........................................................................................

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,163
    hang in there...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,097
    You mean it's not normal to $hit like a goose in a blueberry patch?...
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013