Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

First Spatchcock Chicken

Man this stuff is good I cooked it on a indirect fire with drip pan, so it put it a little over the felt line. I cooked it about 350 degrees for about one and a half hours. at the last minute I sauced it for about twenty minutes..Most juicy  chicken I ever cooked on ANY grill. Wife said we are going to do this again
 1 Large Big Green Egg
 1 Weber Kettle
 1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
 1 Long Horn Off Set
 1 Bradley Smoker
 1 Weber Silver Gasser
 1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
 1 Orange Thermapen

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,317
    Sounds great!  The egg works magic on yardbird.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.