Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Caster HELP!!!

So just finished building my BGE XL table... used Cedar 4x4's for legs but can not find Casters that have a mounting plate that fit, all the plates are slightly too wide since 4x4's are really 3.5x3.5, all the plates seem to be 3"3/4 or 3"5/8... I am worried if I used one of these that are slightly too wide, the screws will be too close to the edge of the post... plus it wont look nice.  I am putting Granite on it so need at least 200lb load per caster.  I have checked HD, Lowes, Caster City, Fastenal, Harbour Freight and goggled it like crazy with no luck.

Praying someone has an answer!  I had bought a set of really nice casters but forgot to check them up against the posts before I built :(

Comments