Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday Night Cook

My fiance is preparing a cucumber salsa. Never tried this before. I hope it's good. After that we will prepare burgers with grilled corn. Nothing fancy but simply a terrific meal!!! Pictures to come soon
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,656
    Sounds great! Cucumber salsa is good. That and mango salsa are my favorites
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 303
    Great!!! I personally LOVE mango salsa
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 303
    burger was amazing......i love avacado so i put a slice on there......grilled corn was fantastic.......i feel like i have gained 5 lbs after that meal alone. have a great weekend tomorrow night is an oyster roast and pork tenderloin sliders (for the women) i will post pics tomorrow as well!!
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Nice cook. Love avocado burgers too!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks great! Sometimes the simpless meals are hard to beat!
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    +1 on the mango salsa.  Thats great stuff.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·