Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

anyone in Central TX/DFW have a large nest they want to sell?

haven't decided what I'm going to do about a table since mine burned so I would like to use a nest for a bit while I look around. I'll be in Ft. Worth next week and can come pick it up.

·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,791
    There are usually a couple on CL every month. More seem to be available in DFW than in Houston.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • yeah, I found one....$10 less than a new one and I get to drive to pick it up. Pass.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,046
    I made a table for a buddy of mine for his large.  He still has the nest, I think he was talking about $30.  I'll ask him.  I could ship it to you...shipping would be around $15.  Anyway, I'll try to swing getting it cheap - he owes me...I probably made $2/hr building his table (same as mine - pecky cypress, epoxy top).

·
  • I made a table for a buddy of mine for his large.  He still has the nest, I think he was talking about $30.  I'll ask him.  I could ship it to you...shipping would be around $15.  Anyway, I'll try to swing getting it cheap - he owes me...I probably made $2/hr building his table (same as mine - pecky cypress, epoxy top).
    That would be awesome! let me know.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    I have a new one in a box if you wanna swing by

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I just called him up asked him what he wants...he said he also has a BGE cover, said make me an offer.  I can send you his number - I'm PM-ing it to you right now.  Don't worry about shipping, I'll take care of that. 

·
  • I have a new one in a box if you wanna swing by
    That sounds awesome. See you in August

·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    I'll Have One In A Week Or So... Picking Up My Egg At The The Athens EggFest...
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • TMay said:
    I'll Have One In A Week Or So... Picking Up My Egg At The The Athens EggFest...
    Where are you?

·
    John, I sent you his number.

·
  • got it. Thanks!

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Check the Austin Craigslist. There was one posted this week. Let me know if you want it, we can work something out.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • egger ave said:
    Check the Austin Craigslist. There was one posted this week. Let me know if you want it, we can work something out.
    is it yours?

·
  • Found one here in Austin. Thanks all!

·