Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

anyone in Central TX/DFW have a large nest they want to sell?

haven't decided what I'm going to do about a table since mine burned so I would like to use a nest for a bit while I look around. I'll be in Ft. Worth next week and can come pick it up.

·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    There are usually a couple on CL every month. More seem to be available in DFW than in Houston.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • yeah, I found one....$10 less than a new one and I get to drive to pick it up. Pass.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,908
    I made a table for a buddy of mine for his large.  He still has the nest, I think he was talking about $30.  I'll ask him.  I could ship it to you...shipping would be around $15.  Anyway, I'll try to swing getting it cheap - he owes me...I probably made $2/hr building his table (same as mine - pecky cypress, epoxy top).

·
  • I made a table for a buddy of mine for his large.  He still has the nest, I think he was talking about $30.  I'll ask him.  I could ship it to you...shipping would be around $15.  Anyway, I'll try to swing getting it cheap - he owes me...I probably made $2/hr building his table (same as mine - pecky cypress, epoxy top).
    That would be awesome! let me know.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    I have a new one in a box if you wanna swing by

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I just called him up asked him what he wants...he said he also has a BGE cover, said make me an offer.  I can send you his number - I'm PM-ing it to you right now.  Don't worry about shipping, I'll take care of that. 

·
  • I have a new one in a box if you wanna swing by
    That sounds awesome. See you in August

·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    I'll Have One In A Week Or So... Picking Up My Egg At The The Athens EggFest...
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • TMay said:
    I'll Have One In A Week Or So... Picking Up My Egg At The The Athens EggFest...
    Where are you?

·
    John, I sent you his number.

·
  • got it. Thanks!

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Check the Austin Craigslist. There was one posted this week. Let me know if you want it, we can work something out.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • egger ave said:
    Check the Austin Craigslist. There was one posted this week. Let me know if you want it, we can work something out.
    is it yours?

·
  • Found one here in Austin. Thanks all!

·