Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pathology Report is in...

2»

Comments

• billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Congratulations on the test results. I just had my 2nd post treatment Pet/Ct scan yesterday (chemo & radiation back in July-August). I know how anxious waiting for the results can be. Keep up the good work and hold her tight.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • Praise the Lord!!!

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• jimreed777
    jimreed777 Posts: 324
    I already commented on this - but I saw the thread again.

Praise God man. And the hands of the doctors through which he has showered mercy on your family.

You should have a perma-smile for a long time...especially when you look into your wife's eyes.

I pray daily to never be in a situation like you and wife were in.
  • jimreed777
    jimreed777 Posts: 324
    billyray said:
    Congratulations on the test results. I just had my 2nd post treatment Pet/Ct scan yesterday (chemo & radiation back in July-August). I know how anxious waiting for the results can be. Keep up the good work and hold her tight.
    Looks like you have a very important little man who needs his daddy. Just gave you and your family a little shout out prayer as well. I had a friend go through testicular cancer last year. He had back pain for months until they finally checked his testicles and found the cancer. At first they thought it was isolated but they found 5 plum sized tumors in his abdomen. Survival rates took a huge nose dive and he got really depressed (obviously) after two rounds of chemo and a drip pump in his side for a while...he is now cancer-free and his wife and two little ones are enjoying their Dad.

I know not to hate...but I still hate Cancer.
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    jimreed777 Thanks for the kind words and prayer support. That little man in my avitar is actually my grandson when he was 1 year old, a month after that pic he was at UCSF having a cancerous brain tumor removed. It was a year long battle, but he's been clear of cancer for 3 years now. I hate cancer, too!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Wow, now go out and celebrate already.

Gerhard