Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Crab topped Red Snapper with Saffron Cream Sauce

2»

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    @necessaryindulg  Oops!  The original posted recipe called for reducing it 156 minutes.. typo !!!! Should have been 15 minutes.  I updated the post.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,112

Gary, after further review of your post, I noticed your fork was crooked in your plating... please fix that and repost as well. Thanks.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
    @bowhunr and @Chubbs  Good thing I wasn't hungry last night and didn't eat my dinner.  I went outside and turned the fork, then took another picture.  I've reposted it where the other one was.

Please forgive my sloppiness.  No wonder I couldn't eat it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    NICE, VI!!  
    May I have the saffron cream sauce recipe, please?  Pretty please with crab on top?  :D
    Sure !  But it will cost you a hug in Austin.

Kristi,  The sauce was very thin.  I don't know if I didn't reduce it enough, or it's just naturally thin.  I think, next time, I'll add some dissolved cornstarch to it after I sieve it.

Thank you!  No problem... I'll have HUGS for you!  :\">
    What the crap! I am out-of-here.................. HUGS???????????????????????
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey said:
    Mickey, don't worry.  You won't have to hug women.  There will be plenty of men there.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,112

Mickey said:

Mickey, don't worry.  You won't have to hug women.  There will be plenty of men there.   :))

Hahahahha.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    Funny VI, you best have a kilt on [-X
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,055
    Mickey said:
    Funny VI, you best have a kilt on [-X
    Is that a sporran or are you just happy to see me? ;)

·