Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

"The" beef tenderloin results....

The beef turned out perfect but it wasn't cooked like I had planned.  The cow was cooked at 400, raised grate, direct, then when it started to get a crust I closed the bottom vent down to about 325 and pulled at 120.  Next the lamb and that didn't take very long to cook on high heat to again 120.  We had a great Easter with family and hope that everyone also had a great day. Foghorn's shrimp was a hit and their weren't any leftovers.  It's a keeper. 80 and sunny finally.  When I entertain I always want something new that I have never fixed before.  MDSH surprised me with something he wanted.  WHITE TABLECLOTHS!!!!!!  Where in the world did that come from????  I NEVER use them, soooooo "you want tablecloths then you can go buy them and iron them too while you're are it."  He did.  Hmmmmmm............
DSC01730.jpg
4912 x 3264 - 1M
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments