Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"The" beef tenderloin results....

The beef turned out perfect but it wasn't cooked like I had planned.  The cow was cooked at 400, raised grate, direct, then when it started to get a crust I closed the bottom vent down to about 325 and pulled at 120.  Next the lamb and that didn't take very long to cook on high heat to again 120.  We had a great Easter with family and hope that everyone also had a great day. Foghorn's shrimp was a hit and their weren't any leftovers.  It's a keeper. 80 and sunny finally.  When I entertain I always want something new that I have never fixed before.  MDSH surprised me with something he wanted.  WHITE TABLECLOTHS!!!!!!  Where in the world did that come from????  I NEVER use them, soooooo "you want tablecloths then you can go buy them and iron them too while you're are it."  He did.  Hmmmmmm............
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments