Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I'm Still Here

Second day in a row the site won't let me load a pic.  No pic, it didn't happen so I have not been sharing my cooks.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,427
    I was wondering why my allegro and Dichickos stocks were dropping :). Good to still see you around
  • Stay healthy my friend!  And get that technical glitch fixed.

........................................................................................

Bedrock

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 20,340
    You can't do the "Attach a file" thang?  Another alternative is put your pics online (where you can see them in a browser), then right click on them and pick "copy image" or equivalent, and then paste them in (cntrl-v) into the text box where you want 'em.  There's at least three different ways to do it.

BTW - welcome back doc

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,394
    I'm a huge fan of the photobucket app. It's kind of a some love it some hate it things tho

XLBGE