Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Greetings all. New to the forum and a recent convert. Just bought my first at the beginning of this month. XL here. I've been a barbecue addict for a couple years now. Glass to be a part of the clan! Here's what's on the menu for this evening. The perennial favorite: baby backs. I use a brown sugar/ground mustard based rub with a generous dose of apple wood at first and a shot of cherry 2 hours in. Glad to be here! Will post finished products in a bit!

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 643
    Welcome. Looks good so far :)

Texarkana, TX

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,439
    Welcome. You're off to a good start.
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • jfdaly007jfdaly007 Posts: 12
    I have to say it again, I am glass to be here......or is it glad? Hahahah! Sorry about that!
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,593

jfdaly007 , glad you finally made it on. Not sure what the delay was. Anyway, good to have you, and a nice start so far. Posting pics is a huge plus for those of us that like staring at food all day while at work.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,743
    Looks like a good start.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,815
    welcome... stay involved and don't mind nola.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,751
    ...Or any of us.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 16,111
    henapple said:
    welcome... stay involved and don't mind nola.
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Glass to meet you. Welcome to the cult.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• jfdaly007jfdaly007 Posts: 12
    Finished product. 2 wet, 2 dry. 2-2-1 method. Everyone approved!
  • Are you from Toledo? That's the "Glass City."

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Welcome, sometimes it's whats in the glass
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA