Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Griffin is Trending

500500 Posts: 1,612
@Griffin is trending on Pinterest. His deep dish pizza is taking off. I pinned it and 10 others so far have repinned.
Way to go Grif!
Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
"Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
image.jpg 185.5K
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,803
    Well thanks @500. I'm on Pinterest, but I don't know much about it. What does trending mean? Just that its getting repinned a bunch?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,276
    means your popular
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    It means you need to write a book and have T-Shirts made. Can I get an autograph before you get to far up there?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,612
    Another buzz word I keep hearing, like collaborate.  Yea, you're somebody on Pinterest.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·