Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Last Eggtoberfest in Atlanta GA accessories

Hello,

I been trying to locate the plate setter  holder they had at the Eggtoberfest. They sold out of them before I could purchase one. It was a wire grate rack that you put on the side of egg to hold your plate setter stone.. Anyone know where to find them now? I have searched several major stores and the internet...

·

Comments

• MCChanceMCChance Posts: 2
    Hey, that is one of my products. Email me and I will let you know where you can find them.
    mcchance@hotmail.com
    ·