Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to the Egging world

New to the forum and to the Egging world, just got my egg and table this weekend!
egg.jpg 2.2M
·

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,498
    Welcome! Nice set up.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Have you cooked anything yet. Get at it. :D

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SookieSookie Posts: 294
    "I regret buying a BGE......" said no one ever!!!   Enjoy and welcome!
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,675
    Welcome aboard and enjoy-
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looking forward to seeing some great cooks.
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    Welcome to our world and now yours.  Don't hesitate to ask any question...none are stupid and we have all been where you are now.  Where is home?
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • newby84newby84 Posts: 51
    Yes I've been able to cook twice both came out amazing, pics in the egghead forum. Austin egghead, I live up in north Round Rock off university, I'v been out to Lakeway BBQ outfittner to look at accesories but thats a hike for me. I ended up buying a platesetter, electric starter and some lump at CB Hardware in Cedar Park, what are some other options to get accesories? 
    ·