Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sous Vide Side Kick for sale-

Curious if anyone has an interest in purchasing my Sous Vide Side Kick.  I now have 2 machines and do not need both.  PM me if interested.

Proud resident of Missoula, MT

Check out my book on Kamado cooking called Exclusively Kamado:

• LoquiturLoquitur Posts: 13
    I'm interested in your sous vide machine. Don't know how to send a PM so maybe you could contact me?
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,482
    PM sent.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,291
    edited March 2013
    @Loquitur to send a message, click on the name of the recipient. On the screen presented on the right side, near the top will be a box that says Message. Simply click and type your message. 
    When the recipient is on the forum, on the right side under profile they will see a number in their Inbox indicating a message needs their attention. Some even set up e-mail notification of messages. 
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,946

Have you sold this yet? I PM'ed you shortly after you posted this on the 19th but I didn't get a reply.
  • allsidallsid Posts: 492
    Hey All-  I totally apologize on a slow response for the SV.  Things have blown up with work, I am traveling and have not had a chance to wrap myself around who requested first, etc.  But I will, I promise.  

Please accept my apology-  Paul
    Proud resident of Missoula, MT

Check out my book on Kamado cooking called Exclusively Kamado: