Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Man Meal!

ParallelParallel Posts: 432
edited March 2013 in Beef
I play bachelor on Monday's because Mrs. parallel and our boy are at CCD on Monday evenings. Sooooo... over 2 lbs. of ribeye, nice and spicy. What can I say... I'm a carnivore extraordinaire.

Searing at 800° on the Big Green Egg.

Man... was I full when I was done with these. Veggies? Ha!

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I want to come to your house on a Monday night. ;)

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• ParallelParallel Posts: 432
    Bring one of those awesome fish in your profile pic and it's a deal.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459
    im the same way!!just eat the beef!!!and lots of it!im not a rabbit!veggies r for kids!!! :-&
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,903
    Strong work.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• BigWingsBigWings Posts: 121
    Mouthwatering!  And I can dig the philosophy.  My wife and kids were gone one weekend and I after recounting my menu selections I realized I had consumed nothing but rum and meat the whole time.  

I'd be dead if I was still single.

New Brunswick, Canada

• JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Had many a meal just like that when I'm batchin it as well.
    Well played sir!
  • My kind of meal!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,942
    nay, you didn't use Man Grates!
  • "You don't make friends with salad! You don't make friends with salad!" Homer, Bart and Marge Simpson mambo
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes