Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Travis & Nola had not really got drinking at this point ( that came later)

MickeyMickey Posts: 17,442
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos You can not say Nola is a handsome lady. You must shout it! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 8,161
    I have 2 questions:

1. Is Travis wearing the kilt the "traditional" way?
    2. If yes, who got to wear it first?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,598
    by "really", I assume legally drunk.  I was working on it, but that didn't happen until I finished cooking.  Hell, I probly was. 

@caliking ;

1.  If, by traditional, you mean needs to wear a real kilt instead a beach towel, then no.  The yellow shirt, sunglasses and baseball cap, yes - authentic in south Scotland.

2. Like Mickey and a few others have reported, I was drinking spiked Diet Cokes.  They completely made that up.  All those were for Travis.  I was just being "neighborly".  I'm a complete teetotaler.  Waking up looking like Travis's avatar, just psychosomatic.   When I put in on, it was kinda smoky and greasy.  Maybe VI used it first to wipe down his Vespa.

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,601
    What kind of "tights" are those under that kilt? Travis at least looks authentic! 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    He was wearing the camo version of daisy dukes.

• I love the model pose Travis.  I can almost hear the fashion show narrator..."Travis is wearing a kilt in the traditional manner.  He is ready for any occation!  He can comfortably grill, drink or relieve himself behind a tree with ease and in total comfort.  Best of all, the plaid pattern can hide any accident that occurs during the drunken festivities!  The kilt retails for $39.99."

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• An ode to Travis:

Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,518
    Did Nola get to wear the ribbon in his hair after Travis finished with it?