Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

All you have to do if you live......

egretegret Posts: 4,037
in Young Harris, GA is head south and a little east for 8 hours and you end up in St. Augustine, FL. One of my favorite places in the world...beautiful scenery and history....the oldest city in the country! We're headed out tomorrow AM for Melbourne, FL for the Sunshine State Eggfest. This is a great fest, right on the Atlantic Ocean with incredible scenery any food and friends! Doesn't get any better than this........

• gpsegggpsegg Posts: 375
    Egret....we live in Palm Beach County and will be at the Sunshine State Eggfest this weekend. We also have a place in Blue Ridge ,Ga but unfortunately will not be up for the Georgia Mountain Fest.
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
  • egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Look forward to seeing you in Florida!! Sorry you won't be in Hiawassee this year! :-O

• rustypottsrustypotts Posts: 265
    Man.....i hope you made it to O"Steen's for lunch!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,638
    Egret it won't happen this year but sure hope in the next two to meet you. All the best my friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).