Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

calzone's. had too

After seeing the calzones that @Dyal_SC did I said to myself I need a stone. Got the stone the other day and decided on calzones. Put chicken, peppers, red onion, broccoli, feta, parmesan, garlic, cream cheese, and pepper. I had store bought dough( still have to try to make my own sometime). Then put it on the egg. Went on a little cooler then I wanted ( around 350) friends stopped by and beer was involved. So I let the calzones stay on a lit longer till they had a nice crust.They turned out really good. I will be doing these again.
20130312_193859.jpg
2560 x 1920 - 794K
photo-2.JPG
640 x 478 - 176K
photo.JPG
640 x 478 - 147K
20130312_231640.jpg
2560 x 1920 - 1M

Comments